- Aviation Insurance
- Understanding the Importance of Aviation Insurance
- General Aviation Insurance
- Aerospace Insurance
- Airline Insurance
- Intermountain Business Insurance is Your Home for Aircraft Renter's Insurance
- Find Great Rates on Coverage from Our Aviation Insurance Company
- Contact the Area's Best Aviation Insurance Broker Today!
- Personal Aircraft Insurance
- Business & Commercial Aircraft Insurance
- Hangar Coverage
- Flight Schools Insurance
It can be challenging to find a qualified company to provide you with comprehensive aviation insurance, but Intermountain Business Insurance wants to help. Our team has been working with pilots, aircraft owners, and plane renters for many years, and we are proud to offer a range of insurance options designed to meet every client's unique needs.
Flying uninsured could cost you a lot. Even if your aircraft is stationary, you still need coverage.
To learn about the importance of aviation insurance, read on. To discuss your options today, we invite you to contact our representatives at (801) 446-3000.Get in touch
Understanding the Importance of Aviation Insurance
While it's widely known and declared that flying in a plane is safer than driving a car, air travel comes with various unique risks that should never be overlooked.
Whether you own an airline or you like to fly planes recreationally, aviation insurance is essential. Aviation insurance covers losses resulting from poor plane maintenance, injury to travels as well as property damage.
Our team is very proud to provide our clients with comprehensive aviation insurance, including but not limited to:
General Aviation Insurance
- Liability and physical coverage for smaller aircraft owned by flying schools, clubs, and private individuals.
If you're unsure what kind of aircraft insurance would suit your needs, we invite you to book a consultation with our expert team at your earliest convenience. Together, we will discuss your situation and find coverage that more than suits you.
- General and product liability insurance for plane manufacturers, airports, various suppliers, etc.
- Coverage for government or privately-owned airlines that covers physical damage to the aircraft, baggage and cargo liability, passenger liability, worker's compensation, and more.
Intermountain Business Insurance is Your Home for Aircraft Renter's Insurance
Owning an aircraft is something many people dream of, but few have the opportunity to experience. If you have your pilot's license and wish to fly around, renting an aircraft is a great option. It's important to recognize, however, that just because you don't own the plane doesn't mean you aren't held responsible in case of an accident.
Our aviation insurance company has designed specialized coverage options for aircraft renters just like you to protect you in the case of bodily injury or property damage.
Find Great Rates on Coverage from Our Aviation Insurance Company
Aviation insurance isn't always cheap but protecting yourself, your passengers, and your aircraft is invaluable.
Our team is happy to offer fantastic aviation insurance, often at very competitive rates, unmatched by the competition in the area. If you have questions or concerns about pricing, our team is always happy to chat, so don't hesitate to reach out.
Contact the Area's Best Aviation Insurance Broker Today!
With years of experience in the industry, our team is proud to have established ourselves as one of the most trusted and prominent aviation insurance companies around. To take advantage of our comprehensive coverage, please contact and book an appointment today.
We look forward to helping you fly safely.